Subject: Fonto color and profiling

Hello,
I'm writing a user manual and I want to insert some additional
considerations for our technicians. However I need to hyde these
additional considerations in the version for customers. So I've used
successfully the profiling method in a single step, as explained by Bob
Stayton in his book (I use Saxon processor).
Now I would like setting a different colour for these additional
considerations.

For example:

<section>
<title>This is a section for customers and technicians</title>
<para>Thi is a paragraph for customers and technicians.</para>
</section>

<section condition="tech">
<title>This is a section ONLY for technicians</title>
<para>This is a paragraph ONLY for technicians.</para>
</section>

<section>
<title>This is a mixed section</title>
<para condition="tech">This is a paragraph ONLY for technicians.</para>
<para>This is a paragraph for customers and technicians.</para>
<para condition="tech">This is another paragraph ONLY for
technicians.</para>
</section>

I'd like that text of paragraphs, sections, ecc. marked with
condition="tech" are displayed in a colour different from the rest of
the document (for instance RED instead than BLACK).

I've tried to customize my stylesheet but I've obtained only partial
results for tag like para and phrase. I suppose there is a (simple)
general solution to this problem but I haven't found it yet.

Is there anyone that can help me?

Thank you,

Demis Biscaro