Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Slides fo to PDF ...

Bruno,

DocBook XSL stylesheets are these days distributed in two forms:
"docbook-xsl" and "docbook-xsl-ns". Each set contains stylesheets for
different output formats (html, fo, etc.), and also includes support for
slides. However, I believe the slides-related stylesheets in
"docbook-xsl-ns" are not usable right now, so I suggested that you use
"docbook-xsl" instead.

In particular, in your original post you describe how you invoke
xsltproc, passing various options that involve docbook-xsl-ns-1.76.1. If
you replace those references by "docbook-xsl-1.76.1, things may work.
You shouldn't have to modify any DB stylesheet files.

HTH,
        Stefan