Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Section TOCs in HTML: Placing after intro text

OK. I've gone away and learned more about XSL. So I can more or less follow
what is going on in Bob's code.
But I get the following runtime errors about call-template:
xsl:call-template : template common.html.attributes not found
xsl:call-template : template id.warning not found

What do I need to include to make these templates available?
Thanks
Mike