Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] CMS recomendations

Am 19.09.2011 12:55, schrieb Eric Johnson:
My company is considering moving to a CMS. Are there any
recommendations for a CMS that supports DocBook? I'd really rather not
be forced into migrating our content to a different XML format just to
use a CMS.

Have a look at Confluence [1]. We're using it for collaborative documentation processes.

It has DocBook support via plug-ins ([2] & [3]). I only had a short glimpse on these two but I thought the DocBook output was ok. Other CMS-specific features like workflow and editing restrictions are also available via (partly commercial) plugins. The licensing model is quite interesting. The next major release of Confluence (4.0) is in beta state at the moment, so you'd possibly rather check out this version .

[1] http://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/
[2] http://www.k15t.com/display/web/Scroll+Wiki+Exporter
[3] https://plugins.atlassian.com/plugin/details/43179

HTH