Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] problem with long orderedlist

Hi,

the pdf was done with oXygen editor (fop 1.0, saxon). (I tried with
other fop and toolchains with the same result)

The xml file is docbook 5 : you can see it here:

http://divers.yojik.eu/DLI-Better-Russian.xml

and the pdf:

http://divers.yojik.eu/DLI-Better-Russian.pdf

the "python pdf" library mentioned was only part of he program I used to
select some faulty pages of my 200 pages book.

I don't know what "dip" is ...

Eric