Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] EPUB3: missing some meta data

On 09/27/2011 08:25 AM, Bob Stayton wrote:
Hi Keith,
This description is backwards compatibility of the epub 3 reader, that it should be able to handle epub 2 documents. That is useful, must mostly of interest to creators of epub3 reader software.

I don't have that interpretation Bob? I think epub is a 'files on disk' spec,
as with Docbook?

The word reader only appears with the list of applications?

What makes you think it is reader specific?

regards

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.