Subject: re: Subject: DocBook epub3 beta 3 stylesheets available

Hi, there, thanks  for doing this and I appreciate the thoroughness of
the readme file.

One question. you said, "This directory contains a beta version of XSL
stylesheets for generating EPUB3 output from DocBook 4 content. The
stylesheets should work for DocBook5 content by first stripping off
the namespace, but that feature has not yet been extensively tested."

So if for my current project I use vanilla docbook 5 XSL (no
namespaces), it should work for me?

Robert

*************************

    From: "Bob Stayton" <bobs@sagehill.net>
    To: "DocBook Apps" <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
    Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 04:34:00 -0700

Hi,

I have updated a beta 3 version of the epub3 stylesheets for DocBook
XSL to SourceForge. It is in this directory:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/docbook/files/epub3/

and the README there describes the changes to this version.

Robert Nagle
6121 Winsome Ln #56C, Houston TX 77057-5581
(H) 713 893 3424/ (W) 832-251-7522 Carbon Neutral Since Jan 2010
http://www.robertnagle.info