Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Image location

Hello Markus and Dean,

thanks for your replies. Based on your feedback I was able to find my issue. It seems that the path is relative to the Apache Ant build.xml I'm using and to the .fo file which is processed by the build.xml file.

If I put the graphics relativ to the build.xml (which I keep separated from the content) everything works.

The Ant File I'm currently using is:

---------------
<target name="build-pdf" depends="clean, copybookimage,  xinclude" description="Generates pdf files from DocBook XML">
<!-- Convert DocBook Files into FO -->
<xslt style="${fo.stylesheet}" extension=".fo" basedir="${outputtmp.dir}" destdir="${fobtmp.dir}">
<include name="**/*/article.xml" />
<param name="section.autolabel" _expression_="1" />
<param name="page.margin.inner" _expression_="1cm" />
<param name="page.margin.outer" _expression_="1cm" />
<param name="body.start.indent" _expression_="0mm" />
<param name="double-sided" _expression_="1" />
<param name="paper.type" _expression_="A4" />
</xslt>
<!-- Convert FO Files into pdf -->
<fop format="application/pdf" outdir="${pdf.dir}">
<fileset dir="${fobtmp.dir}">
<include name="**/*.fo" />
</fileset>
</fop>
</target>

Is there a way to tell the fop Ant Task to use a path relativ to the .fo file is processes?

Best regards, Lars