Subject: HTML5 version?

Hi folks. At the moment I'm using the XHTML version of the DocBook XSL scripts. That's mostly fine, but I am trying to convert all of my web work over th HTML5. (Vis, using more semantic tags, reduced-complexity head elements, fewer extra wrapping divs, assuming that CSS actually works now so I can use modern selectors for styling, etc.) I saw that the EPUB target that Bob is working on (Go Bob!) is using HTML5 internally, but is that available separately as its own target? Just straight up HTML5 "thin" markup for web use?

--Larry Garfield