Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] re: Subject: DocBook epub3 beta 3 stylesheets available

I can confirm that if you use the -ns- version of the stylesheets, the epub3 (beta2) stylesheets don't work. I forget the exact nature of the error message you get, except that it was not 100% obvious what the problem was:-).

I was able to process DB5 (a relatively long book) using epub3 and the non-namespaced version of the stylesheets. That worked with beta2, and I'm about to try it with beta3.

Dick Hamilton
-------
XML Press
XML for Technical Communicators