Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Marking paras in colored text

No, my method applies only to para. The method David Cramer posted for handling text() would be better in your case.

----- Original Message ----- From: "mike 675" <m_mclaug@yahoo.co.uk>
To: <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2011 1:27 AM

I also want to mark up some title page text in red.
A red "draft" para on the front page, and also some paras in the legalnotice
on page 2.

Will your method handle this? Or do I need to add some customizations to my
front page template?

Bob Stayton wrote:

Good try, but not quite.  8^)
You will  lose some features if you do it that way.  To customize, a
better practice
is to find the base template for that element that already exists in the
DocBook
stylesheets, copy it to your customization layer, and modify the match
attribute and
anything you want in the body of the template.  You'll see that the base
template for
match="para" uses fo:block instead of fo:inline.  You can add your color
to the
fo:block.

----- Original Message ----- From: "mike 675" <m_mclaug@yahoo.co.uk>