Subject: Parameter interaction. Can you help?

I've just been caught out setting one parameter, which depends on another being set.
I.e. I set one not knowing the other had to be set?

To help others, if you know of parameters which are associated like this, where the documentation could be improved, please let me know and I'll update it.
Onlist or offlist.
The parameters concerned, the effect and whether it is for html/fo/xhtml ... etc.

TIA

regards

--
Dave Pawson