Subject: fop offo hyphenate

Hello,

I use Docbook-Fop-Offo successfully for generating pdf output in german.

But now I have a superscript/subscript and this will be hyphenated. After some web search I have learned that
we can configure the attribute for super-/subscript.
But it doesn't work, because the hyphenate=false attribute is not used in fo:inline blocks.

My next idea is, to define some words for Offo which are not able to hyphenate.

But I have nothing found, how I can do this. I will not modify the Offo pattern files.

With Latex I can define witt \hyphenation{} my own rules for special word, is there something similar in FOP-OFFO?

Thanks
Steffen

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Steffen Köhler

GÖPEL electronic GmbH
Göschwitzer Straße 58/60
07745 Jena / Germany

Tel.: +49-3641-6896-661
Fax: +49-3641-6896-944
E-Mail: s.koehler@goepel.com
http://www.goepel.com

Sitz der Gesellschaft: GÖPEL electronic GmbH, Göschwitzer Straße 58/60, D-07745 Jena
Geschäftsführer: Holger Göpel, Manfred Schneider, Thomas Wenzel
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Jena HR B 201550