Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Removing blank space in chapter TOC

Bob,

Thanks so much for helping to follow the toc processing logic between stylesheets. I eventually solved the problem by looking at the fo: output and tracing back where a particular fo:block places the toc id number. It is in template ‘component.toc’, so I specified space-before… attributes:

<xsl:if test="$nodes">

<fo:block id="toc...{$id}"
        space-before.minimum="0pt"
        space-before.optimum="0pt"
        space-before.maximum="0pt"
        xsl:use-attribute-sets="toc.margin.properties">

Dave