Subject: Question on <indexterm>

Hi All,

From the descriptions of primary [1] and secondary [2], I'm not clear
on how they are supposed to be used. The example at [3] is good, but
it does not show the resulting index.

Suppose I have the following:

<chapter>
  <section id="license">
    <title>License</title>

    <para>The software is licensed under GPL version 3. It was
encumbered to set it free as in beer (not as in public domain).</para>
</chapter>

I want an index as follows:

License......................2
    beer......................2
    public domain.........2

I believe 'License' would be a primary indexterm. Would beer, free,
gpl, and public domain also be primary with 'License' as secondary (or
vice versa)? Or is it via some other entity or tag?

Jeff

[1] http://docbook.org/tdg/en/html/primary.html
[2] http://docbook.org/tdg/en/html/secondary.html
[3] http://docbook.org/tdg/en/html/indexterm.html