Subject: Generated epub to mobi - lists are incorrectly displayed

Hello,

this might be the wrong list to ask the following question, if that is the case I'm sorry.

I'm generating epubs via Docbook and the epub XSLT stylesheets. If I convert them to mobipocket for the Kindle lists are incorrectly displayed.

The dot is in one line and the text in another. Screenshot attached.

I tried kindlegen and Calibre.

Anyone know how to solve this?

Best regards, Lars
--