Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] I need to selectively hide rows in a table...

David,

Thanks so much!  This worked perfectly.  I don't know how I missed this when reading Bob's book.  Or maybe I didn't but its been so long since I've been through it in detail I just forgot about it.  Anyway, it is working well and I thank you for the reminder.

Best,

Jon Rosen

-----Original Message-----
From: David Cramer [mailto:david@thingbag.net]
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2011 4:29 PM
To: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Jon,
What you want it profiling, which does exactly what you want and much
more. It's explained in Bob Stayton's excellent book:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/Profiling.html

Btw., what you were doing would work if you did apply-imports instead.
When you do apply-templates you override the templates that normally
handle rows and so produce invalid xsl-fo. But what you really want is
profiling.

David