Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Different attribute-sets for note, caution, info, etc.

Excellent, I'll check this out. I was afraid I'd have to rewrite a template!

Thanks,
- Joel

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Stayton [mailto:bobs@sagehill.net]
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 4:38 PM
To: Parker, Joel J. K. (GSFC-5950); docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi,
You can use xsl:choose inside an xsl:attribute element because the attribute-set is evaluated on each instance of usage.  For an example, see:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/201106/msg00084.html

In this case, you want the test to be something like <xsl:when test="self::d:caution">yellow</xsl:when> (omit the d: if DocBook4).