Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] USLegal portrait printing

Hi Paul,
There is no predefined value of "USlegal" in the DocBook stylesheet, so your setting is defaulting to USletter.  The easiest way to set the page size to a new value is to set these two params:

<xsl:param name="page.height.portrait">14in</xsl:param>
<xsl:param name="page.width.portrait">8.5in</xsl:param>

From: PC Thoms
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2011 7:07 AM
Subject: [docbook-apps] USLegal portrait printing

I'm attempting to transform a pdf to US legal size paper via Oxygen v 13 using Saxon6.5.5 and 1.76.1 style-sheets.
If anyone can give me directions on how to do this I would appreciate.
I have been able to create a transformation scenario with Oxygen Docbook PDF Legal and changed the paper.type parameter to USlegal8.5inx14in, but the output remains USletter size.
As well I changed page.height to the following:
<xsl:choose>
  <xsl:when test="$page.orientation = 'portrait'">
    <xsl:value-of select="USlegal'">14in</xsl:value-of select>
  </xsl:when>
</xsl:choose>

In searching through the docbook parameters USlegal is not entered where I would have expected to find it (not entered in page.width.portrait).  USletter but not always USlegal.

With thanks
Paul