Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Filtering out sections?

Hello Dave, hello Jirka,

great! This works. I had the problem if I put this directly into my customizing layer that the TOC and the numbering of the chapters would still be incorrect.

But if I run this as a two step it works perfectly.

Thanks again, this saves a ton of work (and would have saved a ton of work over the last weeks if I had known this before ;-) )

Best regards, Lars

2011/11/27 Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>

--
Lars