Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Remove whitespace between closing XML tag and dot

Hello Giuseppe,

thanks again. Worked fine. In case someone has the same problem, here is how I strip out the whitespace with Apache Ant:

<target name="remove-space" depends="xinclude">
<replaceregexp flags="g">
<regexp pattern="(&gt;)(\s+)([\.,])" />
<substitution _expression_="\1\3" />
<fileset dir="${outputtmp.dir}/">