Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Relocated graphics.... bug or not?

davep <davep@dpawson.co.uk> was heard to say:

During the build I get errors
Failed to load image: ARM1176JZF-Sblockdiag.png

Just a thought: does this error message indeed state that the image file was not where it was supposed to be, or does it state (quite literally) that the image could not be loaded from the file? I'm asking because I had quite a few problems with PNG files and fop recently, especially some which were created with the GIMP. I had to rewrite those to TIF (or even PNG) using ImageMagick.

regards,
Markus

--
Markus Hoenicka