Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Relocated graphics.... bug or not?

On 11/29/2011 06:15 PM, Jirka Kosek wrote:
On 29.11.2011 16:55, davep wrote:

Yes... The source file has href='file.jpg' i.e. in same directory as XML
former, but that means the latter (if you see what I mean?)

I'm doing it so that files loaded from my hard drive load
from the same 'absolute' location as from my website?
BTW, have you tried setting
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/1.76.1/doc/html/graphicsize.use.img.src.path.html
to 1?

				Jirka

<gripe/> No Jirka.
   I now have a serious itch.
There are so many params in docbook xsl which interact,
one with another, that it really is worthwhile to document that
interaction.

Action: Any docbook users. Let me know of any interactions
that you know of... and I'll get them into the docbook xsl documentation... somehow.

Thanks for number 1 Jirka.

I'll still submit the bug though.

regards

regards