Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] MSV validation?

On 11/29/2011 07:18 PM, Bob Stayton wrote:
I've used Sun's Multi-Schema Validator with the Schematron add-on for DocBook5 files. The version with add-on was in a 'relames.jar' file. I am no longer able to locate a download for such a file.

Since Oracle bought Sun, it is now the Oracle Multi-Schema Validator. But I am not able to locate that on Oracle's site.

When I go to http://msv.java.net, I find "GlassFish > Project MSV", which does not mention relames or Schematron. When I download the msv.20090415.zip files from that site, I find no mention of relames or Schematron in any of the files.

Does anyone know what is up with Multi-Schema Validator with Schematron support?

I don't think there's been much development for some time Bob?
I'll ask on the rng list, but I'm wondering if thought should be given
to dropping it if no longer supported?

regards

regards

--