Subject: DocBook Stylesheets 2.0.3 released

Hello world,

I've released a new version of my (developing) XSLT 2.0 stylesheets
for DocBook.

See http://norman.walsh.name/2011/12/01/docbook-xslt2-2-0-3

   DocBook Stylesheets 2.0.3 released

   Volume 14, Issue 49; 01 Dec 2011

   Another snapshot of the continuing improvements to the XSLT 2.0
   stylesheets for DocBook.

   Yesterday, I quietly [7]published the 2.0.3 release of the DocBook XSLT
   2.0 stylesheets.

   The big change in this release is the move towards HTML5. The stylesheets
   now produce <article> elements for major units, <section> elements for
   sections, <figure> elements, etc. In order to retain compatibility with
   older browsers, I've updated the CSS and JavaScript. I'm employing a
   customized version of [8]Modernizr for backwards compatibility.

   I've updated the stylesheets used for this weblog to the latest release
   and flushed all the cached HTML, so those changes appear here now as well.
   If you see any weirdness, please report it.

   Other changes worth noting: table columns now have a class attribute for
   better CSS access and tables of contents are always (and only) produced
   with <ul>'s. The alternative presentation with <dl> produced invalid
   markup because there were never any <dd>s.

   The other changes are summarized in the [9]release notes:

     * [10]Converted a number of div elements into more semantic HTML5
       elements (<article>, <section>, etc.).

     * [11]Fixed <lineannotation> formatting.

     * [12]Added localization template for annotation titles. [13]Fixed bugs
       in annotation support.

     * [14]Added a default.table.column.widths parameter to allow a user to
       suppress default column widths when none are specified in the DocBook
       (CALS) table. In an effort to make it easier to control table style
       with CSS, added a "tcoln" class to each table column.

     * [15]Added support for plugins (and other mechanisms) to load
       localization data in MarkLogic server.

     * [16]Fiddled with nesting of divs in chunks to better support CSS
       styling of the footer.

     * Greatly [17]improved chunking performance.

     * [18]Fixed bug where sections would sometimes be labelled even if they
       didn't appear in autolabel.elements.

     * [19]Removed massive i18n.xml and i18ndata.xsl files; dynamically load
       individual locales when needed.

     * [20]Removed about:legacy-compat doctype as it borks XML parsers.

     * [21]Fixed github [22]issue 2, empty title causes infinite loop.

     * [23]Fixed <link> processing.

     * [24]Rearranged the way chunks are handled so that the whole document
       is available for cross references even when only the selected chunk
       (rootid) is processed

     * [25]Changed condition for title foil slides to accomodate new content
       model in slides: (foil|foilgroup)+.

       not valid in HTML5

     * [27]Treat HTML table caption as title for the purposes of cross