Subject: Scaling text size for programlisting in PDF output

Hi,

is it possible to scale the text size for all programlistings in the PDF output? My PDF output looks "a.most" perfect, the programming listing fit almost into the output.

I think if I would be able to set the text size to 90% everything would fit. It would be great to do this with a parameter as the HTML output looks perfect.

Best regards, Larrs

<programlisting language="xml">
<xi:include xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude"
parse="text" href="" />