Subject: Table Row Headers

Dear all,

In my customization layer I added the following statements to get row headers in *PDF* output:

<xsl:template match="entry|entrytbl" name="entry">
<xsl:otherwise>
<xsl:variable name="cell.content">
<fo:block>
<xsl:if test="ancestor::thead or @role='tablehead'">
<xsl:attribute name="font-weight">bold</xsl:attribute>
</xsl:if>
</fo:block>
</xsl:variable>
</xsl:otherwise>
<xsl:template>

It works and I get the expected result... but I've figured out that for *HTML* output it is just enough to set the table's "rowheader" property to "firscol" to get row headers.

I'd like to get row headers in *PDF* output the same way... i.e. without setting the entry's "role" prolerty to "tablehead". Is that possible?

Thanks,
j3d
--

*Giuseppe Greco*