Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Getting a list of Docbook Block Level elements --can the following xpath gather a block-level list from the xsd?

Alex,

I don't think that this xpath will do what you want, since many inlines allow other inlines as child elements.

I suggest checking out the DocBook Definitive Guide, which has a section titled: "Logical Divisions: The Categories of Elements in DocBook," which lists the Block and Inline elements.

The Definitive Guide can be found online at:

http://docbook.org/tdg/en/html/docbook.html

Best Regards,
Richard Hamilton
-------