Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Oxygen XML Editor: Docbook XML to HTML using CSS

Hi Daniel,

currently we are having some problems customizing the respective XSL stylesheet for transforming our documents into Html ( and if it works also XHTML, webhelp etc.).
The problems seems to be that Oxygen in a way is blocking our CSS stylesheet, since it is obviously recognized by the XSL stylesheet:

<xsl:template name="user.head.content">
            &css;
    </xsl:template>

The code staed above is working out pretty fine, but still the result we we see is not what we configured.

As a consequence, the ouput is not what it should be.

Instead applying what was specified:

body_text{
   font-family: Ariel;
Are you sure about "Ariel"? I guess you'd want to use "Arial" instead.
   font-size: 10pt;
   line-height: 100%;
   text-align: left;
   padding-bottom: 12pt;
}
This says nothing about the font color used, does it?
the result is <body_text>test</body_text> . It is red instead of black.
I would guess that, since no color is specified for body_text, the font color is inherited from an element higher in the document tree (div?).

Hope this helps you get started with the debugging, because, frankly, I don't fully understand what the problem is.

Cheers,

Stefan

Can anyone give me a hint what the problem is? Have I configured Oxygen incorrectly or is it the XSL Stylesheet.

Thanks!

Daniel Keyes

Disclaimer
The information contained in this e - mail and any attachments
( together the "message") is intended for the addressee only and may
contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you have received
the message by mistake please delete it and notify the sender and do
not copy or distribute it or disclose its contents to anyone.

FINARIS Financial Software Partner GmbH
Sömmerringstr. 23, 60322 Frankfurt/Main, Germany
Registered at Frankfurt/Main, HRB 52873

Managing Directors:
Dipl. Inf. Hermann Friebel, Dipl. Ing. Kai Bächle, Dipl. Inf. Werner Märkl

Cheers,

Stefan Hinz <stefan.hinz@oracle.com>, MySQL Documentation Manager

Phone: +49-30-82702940, Fax: +49-30-82702941, http://dev.mysql.com/doc

ORACLE Deutschland B.V.&  Co. KG
Registered Office: Riesstr. 25, 80992 Muenchen, Germany
Commercial Register: Local Court Of Munich, HRA 95603
Managing Director: Jürgen Kunz

General Partner: ORACLE Deutschland Verwaltung B.V.
Register Of Chamber Of Commerce: Midden-Niederlande, No. 30143697
Managing Directors: Alexander van der Ven, Astrid Kepper, Val Maher