Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Titlepage customization

Thanks for responding.  I feel like I must be missing some basic concept
here.  I've looked at the documentation, most of which I think I understand,
but when I use my custom titlepage xml spec file to generate the xsl for the
title page, and then import that into my main style sheet, I still wind up
with the title, revision history and table of contents all butting right up
against each other with no page separation whatsoever.  Here's my titlepage
spec file in its entirety -- maybe where I'm going wrong will become clear
this way.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE t:templates [
<!ENTITY hsize0 "10pt">
<!ENTITY hsize1 "12pt">
<!ENTITY hsize2 "14.4pt">
<!ENTITY hsize3 "17.28pt">
<!ENTITY hsize4 "20.736pt">
<!ENTITY hsize5 "24.8832pt">
<!ENTITY hsize0space "7.5pt"> <!-- 0.75 * hsize0 -->
<!ENTITY hsize1space "9pt"> <!-- 0.75 * hsize1 -->
<!ENTITY hsize2space "10.8pt"> <!-- 0.75 * hsize2 -->
<!ENTITY hsize3space "12.96pt"> <!-- 0.75 * hsize3 -->
<!ENTITY hsize4space "15.552pt"> <!-- 0.75 * hsize4 -->
<!ENTITY hsize5space "18.6624pt"> <!-- 0.75 * hsize5 -->
]>

<t:templates xmlns:t="http://nwalsh.com/docbook/xsl/template/1.0";
    xmlns:param="http://nwalsh.com/docbook/xsl/template/1.0/param";
    xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";

    <t:titlepage t:element="article" t:wrapper="fo:block"
        font-family="{$title.fontset}">

        <t:titlepage-content t:side="recto"
            start-indent="0pt"
            text-align="center">

            <title t:named-template="component.title"
                param:node="ancestor-or-self::article[1]"
                keep-with-next.within-column="always"
                font-size="&hsize5;"
                font-weight="bold"/>

            <subtitle/>

            <corpauthor space-before="0.5em"
                font-size="&hsize2;"/>
            <authorgroup space-before="0.5em"
                font-size="&hsize2;"/>
            <author space-before="0.5em"
                font-size="&hsize2;"/>
            <!-- If you add editor, include this t:predicate attribute
                because only the first editor generates the list of editors.
                <editor t:predicate="[position() = 1]"/>
            -->
            <othercredit space-before="0.5em"/>
            <releaseinfo space-before="0.5em"/>
            <copyright space-before="0.5em"/>