Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] epub3 missing Navigation Document?

By the way, the snapshot builds are available at:

http://snapshots.docbook.org/

The epub3 directory has a README file to help you get it working.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Stayton" <bobs@sagehill.net> To: "Giuseppe Bonelli" <peppo.bonelli@gmail.com>; "apps docbook" <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2012 9:36 AM

Before filing a bug, can you clarify where the stylesheet came from? I have not tried running from the SVN collection of files.

I have been testing with the latest XSL snapshots, which now include xhtml5 and epub3, and those validate. I would recommend you experiment with the snapshot files. In particular, if you are using DB5 documents, use the "-ns-" version of the snapshot build. That should have the latest version of the files in a usable form suitable for DB5.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Giuseppe Bonelli" <peppo.bonelli@gmail.com>