Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] epub3 missing Navigation Document?

Hi,
Yes, I figured that out and checked in the change. The latest snapshot should work with articles.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Giuseppe Bonelli" <peppo.bonelli@gmail.com>
To: "Bob Stayton" <bobs@sagehill.net>
Cc: "apps docbook" <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2012 4:46 AM

HI Bob,
if in epub3/epub3-element-mods.xsl you change the current generate.toc
param definition to:

<xsl:param name="generate.toc">
article toc
book  toc,title,figure,table,example,equation
</xsl:param>

(i.e. just add article toc)

Everything works correctly also for articles, so the patch is very simple.

__peppo