Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Controlling page break after toc

I think that was a different issue.  The titlepages are in their own page-sequence, separate from the TOC.

Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 7:52 PM

That makes sense, Bob, but if I am not mistaken, there is another reason why the xsl stylesheets would add a blank page. The following is from my title_page.xml, the template used to generate the xsl stylesheet for controlling the title page.

  <t:titlepage-before t:side="verso">
      <!--
      <fo:block break-after="page"/>
      -->
  </t:titlepage-before>

I commented out the block that creates the break on the page before; doing so eliminated the blank page. Am I missing something?

Paul