Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] WebHelp display issue

Hi Stefan,
Sorry for the delay in replying. I was busy with a deadline.

That's weird that apache isn't showing positioning.css in the
directory listing. If you go directly to the file, it's there:

http://snapshots.docbook.org/xsl/webhelp/template/common/css/positioning.css

To answer you're original question: Would it help if we provide a
param to point to the css of your choice instead of positioning.css?

David