Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] TOC contains selected section titles. How?

I should have mentioned this earlier that it is based on topic whether which section will appear in the TOC. My bad.

2012/2/21 Aaron DaMommio <aaron@damommio.com>
Okay, Roland. What is the difference between the sections you want to
show in the TOC and the ones you do not want?
Is it based on topic or something? I'm curious as to how you decide
what to include and what to leave out.
--Aaron