Subject: 2 column lists

Hi all,

I have a book with several itemized lists, a few of which need to be set as 2 column. I’m using 1.76 namespace variety stylesheets with DB 5, and my output is single file HTML that will be styled with CSS.

My current plan is to tag these lists with a role attribute to set them apart and then write a template in my customization layer that picks up on that attribute and adds an additional div class=”2column” around the 2 column lists. That will, I think, I allow me to use the css column-count property without having to duplicate all the CSS I use to style my itemized lists.

But I have to ask…is there a simpler mechanism for this that I’m missing?

Thanks,

Jason Zech