Subject: Assigning an ID and a class to <mediaobject> HTML output

I would like to use a Javascript fancyzoom() with images in a Docbook
HTML output. Basically, all the images would float right and be of equal
width, and could be clicked to zoom.

My problem is that setting xml:id='theimagename' and role='thumbnail' in
mediaobject (or imageobject and imagedata) doesn't seem to add an id or
a class to the HTML output. Is there some way I can explicitly tell the
transformation sheet that I want the id and class in the output?

DAVID GOSS | Technical Writer
P 1.800.876.9218 x 345 | F 1.800.588.9866
dgoss@mueller-inc.com
http://www.MuellerReports.com