Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Integrate DocBook-xsl sheets with Emac text editor

Hi David :

Thank you David !. I tried with oXygen XML Editor. But it is a commercial version. I tried to integrate XSLs with XSLT processor because of it mentioned in DocBook of Ubuntu community documentation [0]. Also it give set of DocBook Editors [1]. I tried for one of them. I installed JEdit text editor [2] instead of emacs and post a blog if any one interesting about it [3].
I want to know about a text editor which helpful for end users to build their DocBook documents and simply convert into given type of output format just by clicking a button. Also developers can use it for test purposes.
I don't know whether that kind of idea is out of the vision of DocBook.

I mean, I have a simple idea about a DocBook editor like user can edit s/he document with out using any tags of DocBook. That will improve the usability of DocBook to the end users and also end users can do their documentation with exposing to underline complexity of having tags and other technical things.
As an example, every time I blogging with blogspot.com, this idea get into my mind. In blogspot, the post editor allow bloggers(end users) to do their documentation with two options.
One method is do the documentation with simply typing and add decorations via tools (actually those add tags).
Second method is allowing to edit using XHTML tags. I hope that you get my point.
Is there such kind of solution in DocBook project ?.

Thank you !.

[0] .https://help.ubuntu.com/community/DocBook
[1]. https://help.ubuntu.com/community/DocBookEditors
[2]. http://www.jedit.org/index.php?page=quickstart