Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Integrate DocBook-xsl sheets with Emac text editor

No problem. I'm sure it's possible to get that xslt integration with
emacs working, but I haven't done it so I can't help you. Oxygen is a
good way to get the feel for things without much setup. In the long
term, you will find your own preferred way of working.

I tend to keep my build environment loosely coupled to the authoring
environment (maybe a button that launches an ant script or launches a
maven build). My feeling is that if you put your build logic in the
editor's scripting interface then it's more difficult to set builds
using a continuous integration server. Why would you want to have to
install an editor on your build machine just to build you docs?

David