Subject: Customizing title page for PDF

Title: Customizing title page for PDF

I'm trying to create a custom title page for my docbook when converting it to PDF.

When trying to generate an xsl template from a title page, I run the command (this just uses the default titlepage spec):

xsltproc  --output mytitlepage.xsl titlepage.xsl titlepage.templates.xml

I got the titlepage.xsl and titlepage.templates.xml file from here http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/fo/

When I run this, mytitlepage.xsl is several hundred lines, but it is all empty lines. Can someone help with what I'm doing wrong?