Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Extend supported output formats

Hi Kasun :

Sorry for the late. I've been busy last two days as I told you early.
Yes, I agree with you. I also think, David will agree with me. Almost I will developed the Android output format because of I familiar with Android development. Thus DocBook will get the benefit because of my experience.
I started to learn Android from scratch before 3 months ago. At that time I don't have any basic knowledge about mobile development. Now I have a great potential on developing Android applications because of my enthusiasm and quick learning ability. So I think, I can quickly adapt to iOS development.
If it is necessary to mentioned about other output format in my GSoC application, I like to come up with another output format before dead line of application submission.

I highly appreciate your advice !.