Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Extend supported output formats

On 03/29/2012 02:18:13 PM, gihan karunarathne wrote:
> Hi Kasun :
>
> Sorry for the late. I've been busy last two days as I told you early.
> Yes, I agree with you. I also think, David will agree with me. Almost
> will developed the Android output format because of I familiar with
> Android

> from
> of
> or

FYI.  I don't wish to confuse things but you
may wish to look at, or possibly even coordinate with,
the dblatex project (http://dblatex.sourceforge.net/).
dblatex generates pdf and various ebook formats, I think,
and uses TeX and it's friends to do the heavy lifting.
(The result looks quite nice, to my inexpert eye.)

I'm a bit of a novice here and it's hard for me to
tell just how much overlap/compatibility there is
between the processing options used by fo and
dblatex.  It sure would be nice if they were compatible....

Regards,

Karl <kop@meme.com>
                 -- Robert A. Heinlein