Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: Task list of WebHelp for GSoC 2012

On 04/05/2012 09:23 AM, Stefan Hinz wrote:
> Hi Kasun,
>
>> Did you meant the typewith.me <http://typewith.me> etherpad we
>> maintained? Seems it's down currently for upgrades.
>>
>> http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/http://typewith.me
>
> Ah, OK. I thought David had moved it to another place from
> Typewith.me. Thanks!

We can replace the xmlpress page with Kasun's updated version...or
maybe move our content to the DocBook MoinMoin wiki...

>> BTW, a blog post I wrote covering Moratuwa Google Summer of Code
>> session made to Google Open Source Blog. :)) There's tiny mention
>> of DocBook too. It looks kinda like a contribution from DocBook!
>
> Congratulations! Got a URL for me to look at?

Yes, congratulations, it's a great post! I found it  here:

http://google-opensource.blogspot.com/2012/04/moratuwa-sri-lanka-google-summer-of.html

David

> Cheers,
>
> Stefan
>
>> On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 5:30 PM, Stefan Hinz
>> <stefan.hinz@oracle.com <mailto:stefan.hinz@oracle.com>> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Kasun, David,
>>
>> What happened to the online version of our below list?
>>
>> I'm just about to help Visitha get his application finalized,
>> and wanted to have a look at that list on the web. I'm sure I
>> bookmarked it, but all I can find are
>> http://docbook.xmlpress.net/tiki-index.php?page=Ideas2012#Webhelp

(just the executive summary) and