Subject: About the proposal of Support Output Suitable For Use On iOS And Android Devices

Hi Jirka:

I added timeline in my proposal. I considered only about Android development even though I mentioned there as learn about phonegap/iOS.
Obviously I can't measure the exact time that will be consumed by each activity.
In reality, Android development can be done before the dead line. So, I can work on another format.

Jirka, should I mentioned about another output format in this proposal?
Can I make a good time line within community bonding period?

Thank you in Advance !.
--
Regards
Gihan Chanuka Karunarathne