Subject: Missing templates when publishing epub3

When I ran the epub3 stylesheets I get the following as part of the execution

Carloss-MacBook-Pro:ebook experiment carlos$ xsltproc /usr/local/docbook/1.0/xslt/epub3/chunk.xsl ebook-book-docbook.xml

Element itemizedllist in namespace 'http://docbook.org/ns/docbook' encountered in sect1, but no template matches.
Element listitem in namespace 'http://docbook.org/ns/docbook' encountered in itemizedllist, but no template matches.
Element listitem in namespace 'http://docbook.org/ns/docbook' encountered in itemizedllist, but no template matches.
Element listitem in namespace 'http://docbook.org/ns/docbook' encountered in itemizedllist, but no template matches.
Element listitem in namespace 'http://docbook.org/ns/docbook' encountered in itemizedllist, but no template matches.

Is this expected? Am I missing something in terms of allowed content inside sect1?

thanks,

Carlos