Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] All callouts being added to package.opf/content.opf (epub)

I have the following elements on my customization layer

<!-- Callouts -->
<xsl:param name="callout.graphics.extension">.png</xsl:param>
<xsl:param name="callout.graphics.path">images/callouts/</xsl:param>
<xsl:param name="callout.graphics" select="1"></xsl:param>

It works for epub3 but not for the epub version of the stylesheets. I'll dive into the epub files and see if I can figure out where the issue is

Carlos