Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] All callouts being added to package.opf/content.opf (epub)

Chris:

That was it.

I realized I wasn't using the customization layer for epub2 only epub3. I added the parameters as command line arguments for xsltproc and now they are working just fine. This is what I added:

<xsl:param name="callout.graphics.extension">.png</xsl:param>
<xsl:param name="callout.graphics.path">images/callouts/</xsl:param>
<xsl:param name="callout.graphics" select="1"></xsl:param>
<xsl:param name="callout.graphics.number.limit" select="8"></xsl:param>

It makes no sense to me to have to hardcode how many callouts I'm using. I guess I'm spoiled with epub3 where it's calculated automatically.

Also, is there a way to pass these parameters at command line time to xsltproc? I'd rather not have to deal with yet another customization layer if I can avoid it.
On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 11:00, Chris Ridd <chrisridd@mac.com> wrote:
On 30 Apr 2012, at 18:01, Carlos Araya wrote:

> I have the following elements on my customization layer
>
> <!-- Callouts -->
> <xsl:param name="callout.graphics.extension">.png</xsl:param>
> <xsl:param name="callout.graphics.path">images/callouts/</xsl:param>
> <xsl:param name="callout.graphics" select="1"></xsl:param>
>
> It works for epub3 but not for the epub version of the stylesheets. I'll dive into the epub files and see if I can figure out where the issue is

Does changing callout.graphics.number.limit help?

Chris