Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] learning more

I also like Michael Kay's book. It's especially good if you want a
thorough treatment.

This page on the DocBook wiki lists some resources and other books:

http://wiki.docbook.org/LearningDocBook

I also agree that finding an xslt project and tackling it is a great
way to learn. The trick is finding something that 1) you need to do
and 2) is hard enough to make you stretch, but not so hard as to be
impossible.

David