Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Profiling/Conditional Text in Webhelp

David, thanks very much. That did the trick! Very much appreciated.

For anybody else using the latest snapshots you may run into a problem with
the way the first xslt task in the sample build.xml embeds the sysproperty
"org.apache.xerces.xni.parser.XMLParserConfiguration". This causes an error
along the lines of "xslt does not support embedded sysproperty". You can get
around this by using Ant's java task to call Saxon instead of xsltproc.