Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Delete child <section> via xsl

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jirka Kosek" <jirka@kosek.cz>
To: "Joshua J Wulf" <jwulf@redhat.com>
Cc: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
Sent: Thursday, May 3, 2012 6:43:05 PM

On 3.5.2012 7:46, Joshua J Wulf wrote:

> If a section or chapter contains an immediate child section with the
> same title, then
> delete the child's<section/>  and<title/>  tags, but not the contents
> between the child<section>  and</section>.

And do you need standalone transformation or do you want such thing
happen during processing of your document by DocBook XSL stylesheets?

				Jirka

Hmmm... good question.

The child will be in an xi:included file, so the xsl will need to be applied after xi:includes are resolved.

I'm not sure where the best place to do that is....